Our vision is to foster and enhance the initiatives of environment protection, health, hygiene and safety as the foundation of an enlightened community. These initiatives can be met through education, awareness, training and regulatory measures, thereby achieving sustainable development and workplace health and safety standards that pilot the region to exceed global expectations.
- To educate and train EHS employees, stakeholders and communities to embrace environment, health and safety policies, practices and procedures, while adding strategic value to EHS businesses
- To be recognized in the region as the leader in EHS performance.
- To continuously incorporate the highest industry standards and stakeholder’s input to improve and evaluate efforts.
- To uphold customer satisfaction and build responsible, long-term relationships with business partners/stakeholders to achieve our goals.
- To ensure that all stakeholder activities are carried out in a healthy, safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- To continuously seek to upgrade EHS skills and knowledge with respect to state, federal and international government practices.
- To anticipate, identify, assess and manage EHS risks associated with our business, employees, contractors and community.
Download QIMS Policy